Aging in Place supports seniors by allowing them to continue to live with dignity and independence by making upgrades that improve the quality of life and energy efficiency while reducing out-of-pocket energy costs.
Upgrades could include, but are not limited to:
- installing ramps and handrails
- widening doorways
- modifying bathrooms and showers
- adding efficient boilers
- switching to energy-efficient lighting and appliances
- tightening home envelopes with improved insulation, windows, and siding
Secondary Work Scope:
Potential secondary services. Funding dependent.
- Provide repairs to tighten the envelope of the home, and possible new HVAC and boilers
- Home entry ramps and interior stair lifts
- Bathroom/kitchen re-model
- Items needing repair to create a safe, habitable environment