If you are an All Access Pass holder having issues with your audio/video during the Virtual Habitat House Party Watch Rooms, please follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
- Download and open Google Chrome.
- Go to a site that wants to use your microphone and camera, like Zoom.
- When prompted, choose Allow or Block.
- Allowed sites: Sites can start to record when you’re on the site. If you’re using a different Chrometab or a different app, a site can’t start recording.
- Blocked sites: Some sites won’t work if you block them. For example, you won’t be able to join a video conference
Change a site’s camera & microphone permissions
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Click Camera or Microphone.
- Turn on or off Ask before accessing.
- Review your blocked and allowed sites.
- To remove an existing exception or permission: To the right of the site, click Delete .
- To allow a site that you already blocked: Under “Blocked,” select the site’s name and change the camera or microphone permission to “Allow.”